20 psychology facts about men – seewriteandpost.com
See, Write, and Post-it. Our eyes see and record every memory that goes on in life.
20 Psychology Facts about men!
- Guys hate asking for help most of the time and will avoid talking about any help until they feel they can’t do it by themselves.
- About 1 million Japanese men are estimated to be locking themselves in their bedrooms for years, creating social and health problems, a condition called “Hikikomori”. Click HERE to find the meaning of Hikikomori.
- Men who are clean shaved are believed to be more trustworthy than the ones who are not. But, the reverse applies for attraction, men with bread are more attractive than clean shaved ones according to surveys.
- Most guys love their mothers and express their love openly, but they also respect their father. However, they can’t share openly with their father due to shyness. But, deep inside down, they have a huge affection towards their father.
- On average, men rank humor, intelligence and the attitude towards women instead of physical appearance.
- Guys love compliments. They don’t hear compliments too often from their friends, but when they hear it from a girl they admire, they’ll never forget it.
- Guys don’t want to talk about their feelings. Just because they don’t initiate heart to heart conversations doesn’t mean they don’t like talking about it.
- Men with a deep voice are often perceived as more attractive. They are also perceived to cheat more readily by women.
- Men have 6 times more amount of testosterone in their bodies than women. Testosterone impairs the region of the brain responsible for impulse control and attraction.
- A shy and calm nature in boys is mostly those boys who are an artist like painter or singer.
- Males who lose their virginity late have a higher income, higher education, and a healthier relationship later in life than those who lost their virginity earlier.
- When a man falls in love, he can do anything in the presence of his real love.
- Nearly 40% of men don’t feel confident when meeting a woman for the first time.
- Most men find a woman whose behavior is similar to their mother’s.
- A man’s smell is the most vital factor for a woman upon the first contact. They appear more attractive to women when they smell good.
- Men get jealous too. If another man trying to flirt with the women they love, they become competitive and jealous.
- Some man is stubborn. They are quite aggressive but they have a special quality which is being a passion for love and being loyal.
- Some men love challenges and the things to do which are difficult.
- Men don’t like comparison. They hate if any female will compare them to another male.
- According to a survey, men can listen to their male friends for ages, but he can only listen to his girlfriend or wife for six minutes.
- Men tend to dream more about other men. Around 70% of the characters in a man’s dream are other men. Aside from that, men generally have more aggressive emotions in their dreams than the female.
- Men never like to go to the market for domestic things even they are forced to.
- Men have huge respect for their siblings. They tend to show they don’t care about them or fight with them.
- A man likes women who are more feminine and not dominating.
- Men are more attracted to women who possess a bone structure that resembles their mothers. This is known as “sexual imprinting”, which is a term pointed by researches.