20 Psychology facts about Women – seewriteandpost.com
See, Write, and Post-it. Our eyes see and record every memory that goes on in life.
20 PSYCHOLOGY FACTS ABOUT WOMEN
|Photo by mentatdgt|
- If a girl asks you a question, it’s better to just give her the truth. Chances are she’s asking you because she already knows the answer.
- Women are more attracted to men who pay attention, someone who remembers details about them without having to be reminded.
- Curvy women may be more intelligent than skinny women due to fatty acids in their hips that improve their mental abilities, a study found.
- A woman will only argue with someone she truly cares for. Arguing less occurs when she’s less interested.
- A woman will never like you over-praising another woman.
- Females deal with stress by joining or socializing with others.
- Females are more anxious and fearful than males.
- Girls don’t like being stared at unless they are already staring at you.
- On average, women cry between 30 to 60 times a year.
- Women use both sides of the brain to solve problems.
- Women often find themselves more attracted to someone with the ability to make them laugh. Laughter strengthens relationships.
- Females take longer to make decisions than males do, but once they make a decision they are more likely to stick to it.
- Women love to watch porn. But they don’t want to admit it.
- 80% of women use silence to express pain. You know she’s truly hurt when she chooses to ignore you.
- The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes.
- Women who prefer to have more male friends than female friends are happier, healthier, and tend to live longer.
- When women are talking to you about their problems, they are not looking for solutions. They just want someone to listen.
- When women are upset over something, they like to share their problems with others, and if you patiently hear their problems then they feel better.
- Women can empathize more and can feel what others can feel, and are highly caring and protective of their loved ones.
- Women are more influenced and persuaded by a man’s sense of humor than his looks.
Bonus facts –
- Women with higher IQs have a harder time finding a mate.
- Females have twice as many pain receptors on their bodies than males but a much higher tolerance than males.
- Women cheat in a much better way and have their reasons.
- Anxiety is most common in young females usually around 18 to 24 years of age.
- A woman can easily smell danger and you can count on her instincts in dealing with strangers.
“Women are better at remembering pretty girls’ faces because they are seen as potention threats.”